While I already linked this podcast on the opening post, I thought this episode of The Red Man Group was worth a more extensive breakdown.
Thanks to “RP_Mamba” that’s easier than ever. His time stamp notes for the entire show are as follows.
- 0:00 intros
- 9:50 Defining Terms
- 18:30 Can BPD be treated?
- 25:30 What are the early signs of BPD?
- 33:50 Are BPD behaviors just normal female behaviors?
- 40:05 Rollo’s BPD Story
- 47:46 Anthony’s Medusa Story
- 50:30 BPD Control / Carl’s BPD Story
- 57:30 Why don’t men spot BPD more easily?
- 1:01:27 Where does BPD come from?
- 1:09:45 Caller #1 (BPD self-mutilation)
- 1:15:47 Caller #2 (Avoid BPD at all costs)
- 1:18:04 How does Ovulatory Shift affect BPD?
- 1:19:39 Caller #3 (How do distinguish BPD idealizing from normal compliments)
- 1:30:56 Caller #4 (High-Value woman or BPD?)
- 1:38:04 Training Women
- 1:48:50 Caller #5 (Had Kids with a BPD)
- 2:02:02 Exiting BPD relationships
- 2:15:36 You only have 1 life, don’t waste it
- 2:16:17 Caller #6 (Should we act blue-pill at work and avoid relationships with co-workers)
- 2:21:24 Does Alpha game work on BPD women?
- 2:24:39 Why does the military seem to attract BPD women?
To use the log notes more easily you can click through and select them from the comments section directly on YouTube.
Book and essay links
A selection of books and articles mentioned in the show.
- Read Rollo’s BPD post: https://therationalmale.com/2012/01/20/borderline-personality-disorder/
- Read Carl’s “How Many Bitches Be Crazy?”: https://blacklabellogic.com/2016/03/26/so-how-many-bitches-be-crazy/
- Read Carl’s “A Summary of Madness”: https://blacklabellogic.com/2016/10/28/a-summary-of-madness/
- Get Dr. Shawn Smith’s book: https://amzn.to/2u8PNHF
- Get The Rational Male: https://amzn.to/2NzWtXo
- Get Dangerous Personalities: https://amzn.to/2udNstR
- Get Supernormal Stimuli: https://amzn.to/2KRCHYS
For fans of the show, we’ve been discussing an episode 2 of this topic for RMG since before #20 even aired. Stay tuned to the show on Twitter for all upcoming announcements.